Book Your Shared Punting Tour
Book a shared punting tour with the best company in Cambridge. You will share one of our iconic traditional punts with other groups of passengers. The best value way to take in Cambridge’s world famous sights.
Affordability without the compromise!
Our shared punting tour includes all of the same sights, stories, and escapades as our private tour, only you share the boat with other intrepid explorers of Cambridge. It is the best value option for chauffeured punting in Cambridge.
- Our tours last approximately 45 to 50 minutes and cover seven of the colleges and nine of the bridges.
- There will be up to 9 fellow travellers on the punt sharing the experience with you as you take in such famous sights as the Mathematical Bridge, the Bridge of Sighs, and King’s College Chapel.
- Our online prices are always discounted comapred to booking on the day
- Our experienced tour guides are top rated on Trip Advisor & Google.
- You are welcome to bring any food and drink onboard.
- Dogs are welcome to join our shared punt tours at no extra cost.
- Please ensure that you arrive promptly. Boats cannot wait more than five minutes for late arrivals and limited space means we cannot guarantee another tour if you miss your departure time.
For up-to-date tour times or if you have any questions, call us on 07807 718592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices start at £13
Booking online is the most cost effective way to buy a tour. We sell our shared tours in socially distanced sections of the boat. Prices vary throughout the week, our cheapest prices are in the morning when the river is at its quietest. Once you have selected your date, the prices for all available departures times will be shown.
On the Day Prices at our check-in desk
Up to 3 people
Up to 6 people
See what our customers have to say